Welcome to Formual1results.com. This website has some Terms and Conditions. These are necessary for you to use this website. You should not use the website if you do not agree to The terms and conditions.
Our terms and conditions might be changed at any time, so you should check them before you use the site. These terms & conditions were last updated on 02 May 2023.
We may change the Site from time to time, including removing, adding or changing features or content.
This site is available for personal and non-commercial use. You might not be able to use the site for other purposes without our prior written consent.
To access and use some of the features of this website, you might need to register or create an account; you have to ensure that the information you provide to us when creating the account is up to date and provided completely. You have to keep your account details and passwords private and don’t allow anyone else to use your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur on your account.
We can provide certain features of this site, like uploading or posting content. But we’ll not allow you to upload all types of content; there are a few recommendations for you.
So when you upload content on this site, ensure that you are not posting the following content.
- Is illegal, offensive, hateful, discriminatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, or that could infringe the rights of another person;
- Contains a virus or other harmful code;
- Is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- You do not have the right to upload or post;
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of another person.
We don’t support, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any user content. We are also not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer from relying on any user content.
You may only use the site by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. You must not use the site:
- In any way that breaches these Terms and Conditions or any applicable law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to affect the operation of any computer software or hardware adversely;
- To access or attempt to access the Site or any part of it by any means other than through the interface we provide
The site is available to use for free. But we can guarantee that the site will always be available or uninterrupted. Anytime we can withdraw, suspend, or restrict all or any of the parts of this site. However, we will try to provide you with reasonable notice if any suspension or withdrawal is required for this site.
We don’t guarantee to the users that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform to access this website. You should also use the virus protection software on your computer or other devices that you’ll use to access this website.
We don’t allow you to misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, worms, trojans, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful materials. You can not also try to get unauthorized access to the site, like the server on where the site is stored or any service, computer, or database connected to the site.
In addition, we don’t allow the users to attack the site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. If you breach this provision, you will commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. in this case, we’ll report to the relevant law enforcement authorities and cooperate with them by disclosing your identity. In such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
We provide a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to the user to use this website by these terms and conditions.
We have our right to all intellectual property and contents of this site. These are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
We allow you to print off one copy, and you can download extracts of any pages from this website for your personal use. You can also use site pages to draw the attention of others within your organization’s content posted on the site.
Remember that we don’t allow you to modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from this website. In addition, you can not use any illustrations, video, audio, or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of content on this site must always be acknowledged. You can not use any part of the content from this website for commercial purposes. If you need to use it for such purposes, you must obtain a license from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Site or the Site’s content in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Site will cease immediately, and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time.
We include links to other websites; the links are provided only for you to share information. We don’t have any control over the sites or the contents. We are also not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer from using them.
We can allow you to advertise, market, or promote your products and services on this website. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any such advertising, marketing, or promotional materials at our sole discretion and without giving any reason.
Remember that we’ll not be liable for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort, or breach of statutory duty.
- Your use of, or inability to use, the Site;
- Use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Site;
- Your use of or reliance on any linked sites; or
- Viruses or other harmful code that may affect your computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your use of the Site or your downloading of any content from the Site or any linked sites.
We exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to the Site and its content.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for:
- Death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- Any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Subject to the foregoing, our total liability to you for all losses arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed £100.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.